Blowplast Limited is committed to the provision of safe food packaging materials for milk, juice, edible oil, yogurt, etc that meets customer, statutory and regulatory requirements. The management is also committed to the establishment and maintenance of the highest standard of hygiene during production thereby ensuring that high standards of product/food safety are realized at all times.
This is achieved:
- By implementing the ISO 22000:2005 food safety management system in which a full hazard analysis and control has been done thus ensuring that there is complete risk management of food safety.
- Through an effective communication system both internally and externally on food safety matters.
- By following stringent quality vetting procedures for incoming raw materials, packaging materials and on-line process checks to ensure the production of safe packaging materials that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- By training of staff and our associates on food safety issues.
- By setting up of food safety objectives, as appropriate.
The policy will be reviewed as the need arises, for continued suitability, communicated at all departments and aligned to the business objectives of the company while considering our role in the food chain i.e. supplier of food packaging materials